- 160 g dark chocolate
- 4 fresh eggs
- 80 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 ml cream
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 40 ml strong, lukewarm coffee
- whipped cream and chocolate shavings for garnishing
1. Chopup the chocolate into large pieces and place them in the combi bowl. Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Then let it cool down a little.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the whites with salt and sugar until stiff. Also whip the cream until stiff.
3. Whisk the egg yolks with vanilla sugar until frothy, add coffee and continue to whisk until the mixture turns into a thick creamy foam.
4. Carefully stir the chocolate into the foam, then fold in the whipped cream followed by the egg white foam.
5. Transfer the mousse into small glass jars and leave it in a refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.