- 15 g fresh yeast
- 300 g flour
- 50 g sugar
- 100 ml lukewarm milk
- 30 g candied lemon peel
- 30 g candied orange peel
- 30 g raisins
- 3 tbs amaretto
- 30 g chopped almonds
- 1 egg
- 100 g butter, softened
1. Crumble the yeast and mix with 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 tablespoon of sugar and the milk to make a pre-ferment. Let the dough rise in a warm location for approx. 30 minutes until the mixture has visibly increased in bulk.
2. Very finely chop the candied lemon peel and the candied orange peel, mix raisins with amaretto.
3. Add everything along with the almonds, egg and butter, the rest of the flour and sugar to the pre-ferment. Knead to a smooth dough.
4. Let the dough rise again in a warm location for approx. 30 minutes until the mixture has visibly increased in bulk again.
5. Knead the dough again, divide it into six pieces and shape into balls. Place dough balls in double muffin paper liners and place in a Softiera insert.
6. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2, place the Softiera insert with the muffin cups in the pot, cover with the lid and first bake for approx. 20 minutes.
7. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead, switch to low level, and bake until pale brown, approx. 7 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.