- 240 g drained chickpeas (canned), rinsed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 ts salt
- 1/4 ts cumin powder
- 1/2 ts paprika powder
- 1/2 ts chili flakes
1. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid.
2. Dab the chickpeas dry with the help of a kitchen towel and mix with the olive oil. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, place the pot in the upturned lid, put the baking paper inside and spread out the chickpeas evenly.
3. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, bake for approx. 10 minutes and then turn. Bake for 10 minutes twice more, turning in between.
4. At the end of the cooking time, allow the chickpeas to cool for approx. 30 minutes, place in a dish and mix well with the spices.
- These snack chickpeas are delicious served as a snack or as a topping on a fresh salad.
- Please enjoy immediately! The chickpeas taste best when freshly roasted.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.