- 200 g flour
- 200 g potato starch
- 2 ts salt
- 4 egg yolk
- 300 ml icy cold water
- 16 peeled raw prawns
- 16 small broccoli florets
- 16 mushrooms
- 800 ml deep-frying oil
- 2 shallots
- 1 ginger root
- 500 g deep-frozen plums
- 50 ml plum wine
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs vinegar
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel shallots and ginger and dice finely.
3. Put the frozen plums in a saucepan. Add the plum wine and sprinkle with sugar, shallots and ginger cubes.
4. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 20 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, set at level 2 and cook until done.
6. Season with salt and vinegar, puree and keep warm.
7. For the Tempura dough mix flour, potato starch and salt. Whisk the egg yolks with the ice-cold water in a bowl and gradually stir in two thirds of the flour mixture until the dough has a creamy consistency.
8. Clean the shrimps, sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Clean mushrooms and broccoli.
9. Fill the oil into Wok and place the lid on the Wok, place on Navigenio, set it at level 6 and heat it up until the roasting window has been reached using the Audiotherm.
10. Turn shrimps, mushrooms and broccoli in the remaining flour mixture. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 3. Pull the first portion of the roast food through the tempura dough and put it directly into the Wok.
11. Put on the lid and roast until the turning point of 90 °C has been reached using the Audiotherm.
12. Remove lid, turn food and finish deep-frying without lid until they are golden brown all around.
13. Hang the draining rack in the Wok and let the deep-fried food drip off briefly. Then place on kitchen paper and deep-fry the rest of the food.
14. Serve hot with the plum sauce.
- As soon as hardly any bubbles are visible during Deep-frying, the water has evaporated from the dough to such an extent that crispy dough casings have formed.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.