- 1 ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chili
- 2 tbs sunflower oil
- 400 g peeled raw prawns
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 Peppers
- 100 g spring onion
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 4 tbs soy sauce
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Peel the ginger and garlic, clean the chilli and finely chop everything in with Quick Cut.
3. Mix with oil and prawns.
4. Peel the pineapple, remove the stalk and cut the pulp into pieces. Clean the bell peppers and spring onions, cut into strips or rings.
5. Place Arondo Grill on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and roast prawns. Remove and add a little salt.
7. Shortly roast pineapple, remove, sprinkle with lime juice and add a little salt.
8. Place bell pepper and spring onions dripping wet in Arondo Grill, place on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 5 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, set at low level and cook until done.
9. Add prawns and pineapple, reheat everything, season with soy sauce.
10. Pluck and chop coriander leaves and sprinkle over them for serving.
- This dish remains really "slim" even if you cook 2 cups of rice (for 4 people) with it.
- Almost nothing works in the Asian cuisine without ginger - it gives many dishes a spicy, aromatic taste. In addition, the small root has a great slimming effect: it boosts the metabolism and promotes fat burning.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.