- 150 g red lentils
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- 500 g frozen green beans
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 limes
- 1 tbs coarse-grained mustard
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs sugar
- salt, pepper
1. Add lentils and broth to the small pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the vegetable area.
2. Put the frozen beans in the Softiera insert, pour approx. 150 ml of water into the large pot and place the Softiera insert inside it.
3. Cover with Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 3 minutes in the soft area.
4. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick, remove the Softiera insert.
5. Peel and finely cut the shallot and garlic for the dressing. Squeeze out the limes and stir with mustard, olive oil, sugar, shallot and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Mix the beans with lentils and dressing and let stand for approx. 30 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.