- 400 g firm potatoes
- 1 onion
- 400 ml oil for deep-frying
- 5 eggs
1. Peel and cut the potatoes and onion into thin slices.
2. Add oil to the pan, place the pan on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2, add the potato and onion slices and deep-fry for about 5 minutes in the vegetable area.
3. Turn the potatoes and onions, dry the inside of the lid with a paper towel and deep-fry again for about 5 minutes in the vegetable area, remove from the pan with a skimmer and drain well. Pour the oil out of the pan.
4. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a little salt and add it back into the pan with the potato-onion mixture. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 until the turning point is reached, then turn off Navigenio.
5. Place the pan on a heatproof base and place the Navigenio overhead, then bake for approx. 5 minutes only with the residual heat until golden brown.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.