- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 red onions
- 200 g carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 125 g snow peas
- 2 tbs green curry paste
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 300 ml water
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 ts salt
- 8 raw peeled jumbo shrimps
- 400 g cod fillet
- 1 bunch thai basil
- 1 small red chili
- 2 tbs roasted peanuts
1. Peel and finely cut the ginger and garlic. Peel and cut the onions into wedges. Peel and cut the carrots into slices, clean the bell peppers and cut into bite-sized pieces, clean the snow peas.
2. Cut the cod fillet into approx. 1 to 2 cm thick slices.
3. Add the ginger, garlic, onions, carrots and bell pepper to the pot, place the pot on the Navigenio and heat to level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2 and roast the vegetables for approx. 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and also roast for approx. 2 minutes.
4. Wash the rice well in a sieve with cold water, add together with the snow peas and mix well.
5. Add the water, coconut milk, salt and fish sauce and thoroughly mix again.
6. Decorate the rice with the shrimps and fish pieces. Switch Navigenio to “A” and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the vegetable program.
7. At the end of cooking time, wait until the Navigenio automatically switches to the keep-warm function. Let stand for approx. 15 minutes in the keep-warm function.
8. Sprinkle the platter with strips of thai basil, chopped chili and coarsely chopped peanuts and serve in the pot at the table.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.