- 4 chicken thighs (approx. 180 g each)
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper
- 250 ml white wine
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 50 g black olives
- olive oil to taste
1. Remove the chicken thighs from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it and dab dry with paper towel.
2. Peel onions and garlic. Cut the onions into strips and finely chop the garlic.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2 and roast both sides of the chicken thighs until golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken thighs, add onions and garlic and roast.
5. Deglaze with wine and add rosemary. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and add to pot.
6. Cover with Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot to level 6 up to the turbo window, switch to level 2 and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the turbo area.
7. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid, allow it to depressurize by itself and remove Secuquick.
8. Remove the rosemary, place the Navigenio overhead, switch to high level and bake the chicken thighs until crispy, approx. 8 minutes.
9. Add olives to the sauce and season to taste with salt, pepper and some olive oil.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.