- 300 g dried chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 g sieved tomatoes (canned)
- 1 ts sweet paprika powder
- 200 g chorizo (spanish pepper salami)
- 100 g Serrano ham
- 2 tbs olive oil
1. Soak the chickpeas in plenty of water for 8 to 12 hours.
2. Peel and finely cut the onion and garlic. Finely cut the chorizo.
3. Drain the chickpeas in a sieve and rinse briefly. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot, cover with water and season with salt.
4. Cover with Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the turbo area.
5. After cooking is finished, place the pot in the inverted lid and allow it depressurize by itself.
6. Stir in the chickpea stew and season to taste.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.