- 300 g dry chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 300 g tomato sauce
- 1 ts paprika powder
- 200 g chorizo
- 100 g serrano ham
- 2 tbs olive oil
1. Soak chickpeas in lukewarm water for 12 hours. Cut onion and garlic.
2. Place soaked chickpeas and the rest of the ingredients in the pot, add a little salt and cover with water.
3. Close with Secuquick softline.
4. Set Navigenio to "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time. Fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the turbo symbol appears.
5. At the end of cooking time, place Secuquick softline into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself.
6. Leave to settle for approx. 3 minutes, season with salt and it's ready.
- The times may vary depending on duration of soaking, type of chickpeas and type of water. A pinch of bicarbonate of soda in the soaking water will soften the chickpeas more.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.