Minced meat sauce:
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 g minced meat (beef)
- 280 g drained corn (canned)
- 500 g sieved tomatoes (canned)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 8 tortillas (wheat or corn flour)
- iceberg lettuce
- bell pepper and cucumber pieces
- herb dip/sour cream/guacamole
- grated cheese to taste
1. Peel and finely cut the garlic and onion.
2. Close pot with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the mince meat in batches.
3. Add the onion mixture and roast. Add the corn and strained tomatoes, season well and mix well.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 2 minutes in the steam area
5. For the tortillas, cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid, place inside the sieve insert and layer the tortillas on top of each other.
6. At the end of the cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, place the sieve insert on the pot and close again with the EasyQuick.
7. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 1 minute in the steam area.
8. Remove the tortillas, top off the minced meat sauce with olive oil, season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread over top the tortillas and top with the other ingredients.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.