- 100 g popcorn kernels
- 1 tbs oil, e.g. peanut or coconut oil
- 1/2 tbs sugar or salt
1. Mix together the popcorn kernels and oil in a cold pan.
2. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to a low level and roast until the turning point is reached. Turn off the heat.
3. While cooking, shake the pan vigorously every so often, until "things quiet down" in the pan.
4. Remove the lid and add sugar (approx. 1 tbs) or salt (approx. 1/2 tbs) to the popcorn. Cover the pan with the lid and let the popcorn rest for approx. 2 minutes, then best serve warm.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.