- 150 g chickpea flour
- 50 g flour
- 6 tbs olive oil
- 2 ts salt
- 500 ml water, cold
- 1 ts fat, oil or butter
- sea salt, pepper
1. Mix all ingredients up to and including the water together into a thin dough and let rest for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the pan on highest level up until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached.
3. Switch to a medium level, add fat, and spread it around evenly.
4. Pour enough batter for one flatbread in the pan and spread it around evenly. As soon as the batter firms up, turn over and roast until done.
5. Roast the rest of the flatbread in the same way.
6. Fold flatbread, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, and serve fresh.
- Serve the panella with a little rocket, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan shavings.
- Panella is from Sicily. The chickpea flour used has a high content of protein and fiber.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.