- 1/2 eggplant
- 1 large potato
- 1/2 small red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 tbs grated cheese for gratinating
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Cut the vegetables in slices.
3. Place cut vegetable slices in the Softiera insert until full.
4. Pour a glass of water in the cold pot. Insert the Softiera insert and close with Secuquick softline.
5. Set Navigenio at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 2 minutes cooking time. Fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
6. At the end of cooking time, place the pot with the Secuquick softline on a heat-resistant surface and leave it to depressurise.
7. Open the Secuquick softline, remove the water from the pot and place vegetables in the pot.
8. Place a little cheese on top, place Navigenio overhead and set it at high level. While Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 3 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and gratinate until brown.
- Replace the vegetables with other favourite vegetables. Add some slices of ham between the vegetables.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.