- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 twigs thyme
- 1/2 stale bread roll
- 1 tbs quark (approx. 20% fat)
- 250 g minced meat
- salt, pepper
- chili powder / cayenne pepper powder
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 400 g diced tomatoes (canned)
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbs olive oil
1. Peel and mince the onion and garlic. Remove the thyme leaves from the stems and chop as well. Cut bread rolls into cubes and soak in warm water.
2. Remove cubes of bread, crush them well, then mix with the onion, garlic, thyme, quark and ground meat and season generously with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Form about 8 meatballs from the mixture.
3. Close with the EasyQuick with the 20 cm sealing ring, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, place the meatballs inside and roast until the turning point is reached.
4. Turn and roast meatballs until the turning point is reached again.
5. Clean the peppers, cut them into cubes and add to the meatballs together with the tomatoes.
6. Close again with the EasyQuick, heat the pot at the highest setting up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the steam area.
7. Remove the parsley leaves from the stems and roughly chop. Once the cooking is finisched, remove EasyQuick, scatter the parsley over the meatballs and drizzle with olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.