- 4 slices bread (e.g. rye bread)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Cut tomatoes in half and cut off an end of the garlic clove.
3. Place oPan on the Navigenio, set it at level 6 and heat up oPan until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached.
4. Set Navigenio to low level, place 2 slices of bread in the oPan and roast on one side. Turn and rub bread with tomato and garlic.
5. Season with salt and a little olive oil.
6. Prepare the remaining bread slices with the same procedure.
- Cut the bread in slices of approx. 1 cm thickness (the thinner they are the crunchier they will be).
- Serve the bread with Iberian ham or salted anchovies and aioli (mayonnaise with garlic).
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.