- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1 ts milled cardamom
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 500 g chicken breast
- 8 stalks peppermint
- 500 g greek yoghurt
- salt and pepper
1. Peel garlic and dice finely, mix with olive oil and milled spices. Cut the chicken breast into coarse cubes, turn in the marinade, cover and leave to stand for approx. 2 hours.
2. Peel mint leaves and chop finely, mix with yoghurt and season with salt and pepper.
3. Drain the chicken cubes and stick them on skewers.
4. Place Arondo Grill on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, pour the skewers into the Arondo, set at level 2 and roast for approx. 3 minutes all around.
6. Put on lid, switch off Navigenio, roast skewers for approx. 4 minutes. Serve with the mint yoghurt.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.