- 300 g spinach
- 2 green chillies
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 ts sunflower oil
- 1/2 ts ginger paste
- 1/2 ts garlic paste
- 1 ts cumin powder
- 200 g paneer, cut into cubes
- salt to taste
- 1 ts garam masala
- 2 ts fresh cream
1. Wash and cut the spinach. Add along with green chillies in the small pot and heat the pot on highest level up to vegetable window. Switch to a low level and cook for approx. 2 minutes in vegetable area..
2. Open the lid and allow the spinach to cool down completely and grind it in to smooth paste using a blender.
3. Place chopped onion along with oil in the small pot and heat the pot on highest level up to roasting window. Switch to a low level and roast onions till they turn light pink in color.
4. Add ginger and garlic paste and roast for 1 Minute. Add cumin powder, spinach paste, paneer cubes and salt to taste. Stir once and allow it to cook for approx. 5 minutes. Finally add garam masala and turn off the hob.
5. Garnish with fresh cream and serve hot with roti.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.