- 200 g flat Asian-style noodles
- 3 tbs peanut oil
- 3 spring onions
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 1 small red chili pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 ginger
- 300 g filet of pork
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs sweet-and-sour sauce
- 200 g raw peeled jumbo shrimps
- salt, Szechuan pepper
- 5 stalks coriander
- soy sauce
1. Thoroughly cook the noodles in salted water for approx. 2 minutes following the instructions on the package, drain, and mix with peanut oil.
2. Clean and slice the spring onions and bell pepper into fine strips. Clean the sugar snap peas and halve diagonally.
3. Core the chili pepper, peel the garlic and ginger, and finely dice everything.
4. Cut the fillet of pork into thin slices. Whisk the eggs and sweet-and-sour sauce.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, roast the fillet strips and remove.
6. Roast noodles well and remove. Briefly roast the onions, bell pepper, chili pepper, garlic, and ginger too. Add the shrimps and roast.
7. Add the noodles and meat again and let everything heat up while stirring. Season with salt and Szechuan pepper.
8. Finely chop the coriander leaves. Stir in the egg mixture and coriander, only let solidify slightly, season to taste with soy sauce and pepper, and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.