- 100 g rice
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 carrots
- 600 g mixed mince
- 1 egg
- 1 ts fennel seeds
- salt, pepper
- 6 large blanched cabbage leaves
- 400 g chopped tomatoes (tinned)
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 1/2 bunch bunch dill
- 10 ml vodka
- 100 g soured cream or greek yoghurt
1. Cook the rice only for half the cooking time listed on the pack in a suitable pot, then leave to drain and cool down.
2. Peel the onions, garlic and carrots and finely chop everything in the Quick Cut.
3. Mix the rice and chopped vegetables with the mince, egg and fennel seeds and season well.
4. Place cabbage leaves on a clean dishcloth, cover with another cloth and roll over with a rolling pin (this will ensure that the leaves are supple and less moist).
5. Distribute filling over the leaves, take up the sides of the leaves, roll up to produce a roulade and place in the Combi sieve insert. Mix chopped tomatoes and broth in the pot, place Combi sieve insert on top.
6. Place the EasyQuick with 24 cm sealing ring on top and place on the Navigenio. Set it at „A“, switch on the Audiotherm, enter approx. 20 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the steam symbol appears.
7. Pluck off the dill tips and finely chop. Add dill and Vodka to the sauce and season to taste. Serve with a dollop of soured cream or yoghurt.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.