- 500 g tofu
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 stalks peppermint
- 800 g tomatoes (skinned and diced or preserved)
- garam masala as desired
- 50 g cashew nuts
- salt and pepper
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Cut tofu into approx. 1.5 cm cubes and marinate in broth for at least one hour.
3. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely.
4. Add the onion mixture in the pot, cover and place on Navigenio. Close pot with EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm. Set Navigenio at level 6, switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. Pluck the peppermint leaves and chop finely. Drain the tofu.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting symbol, set at level 2 and roast the onion mixture.
7. Add the tomatoes, Garam Masala, cashew nuts and peppermint. Add the tofu.
8. Close with EasyQuick, set Navigenio at "A". Enter approx. 4 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and cook in the steam area.
9. At the end of the cooking time season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Indian wild rice or roti go wonderfully well with this.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.