- 1.2 kg green asparagus
- 2 ts butter
- 4 eggs
- 80 g chopped Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
1. Peel the bottom third of each asparagus stalk and place onto the oval insert. Pour approx. 200 ml of water into the Oval Griddle and place the insert inside it. Close with the oval EasyQuick.
2. Heat the Oval Griddle on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area.
3. Heat the pan on highest level up until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached. Switch to medium level and add butter. Swirl it evenly around the pan.
4. Crack the eggs and add them to the pan. As soon as the egg whites begin to firm up, sprinkle each one with a little Parmesan.
5. Arrange the asparagus on plates, place a fried egg on each plate, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan and drizzle some butter from the pan over it to serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.