- 180 g flour
- 3 tbs sugar
- 150 g butter
- 400 g low-fat quark
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 2 tbs flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 ts unwaxed lemon zest
- 300 g mixed berries
- 3 tbs blackcurrant or raspberry syrup
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the batter.
2. In a bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients for the coating.
3. With the help of a 24 cm lid, cut out a circle of baking paper that is approximately 2 cm bigger (approx. 28 cm in diameter).
4. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window.
5. Place the baking paper in the pot, pour in 3/4 of the dough and spread it with a spoon before adding the coating on top. Stir the rest of the dough until it forms large crumbs, then top the coating with it.
6. Place the pot in an inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead and switch to the small level, bake for approx. 8 minutes until golden yellow.
7. Allow to cool slightly and remove from pot.
8. Sort through the berries to make sure none are bad, then mix them with the syrup and serve with the cheesecake (either warm or chilled).
- After baking for only 8 minutes, you’ll have a delicious cake on the table for spontaneous visitors.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.