- 750 g spinach
- 345 g puff pastry
- 75 g grated parmesan cheese
- 375 g ricotta
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Pour the water (approx. 150 ml) into the pot and add the spinach. Cover the pot with the lid and place it on Navigenio. Set Navigenio to "A". Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 5 minutes cooking time, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the steam symbol appears.
3. At the end of cooking time, take out the spinach, drain it and leave to cool inside the Combi Bowl.
4. Roll out the puff pastry into a round shape with a diameter of approx. 30 cm. Cut a piece of baking paper with the same diameter.
5. Using the Quick Cut, finely chop the spinach and add the parmesan cheese, ricotta and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Place the pot on Navigenio and set it to level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears.
7. As soon as Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, insert the baking paper into the pot. Place the puff pastry onto the baking paper and pour the spinach and cheese mixture into it. Push back into the pie any protruding pastry from the edges.
8. Place pot in the inverted lid, place Navigenio overhead and set to high level. Switch on Audiotherm and enter approx. 3 minutes cooking time. As soon as Audiotherm beeps, check if the pie is baked through, and if so, remove the pie with the help of a spatula, put it on a plate and leave to cool before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.