- 1 ts oil
- 1 ts cumin seeds
- 6 dry red chillies
- 1 onions, chopped
- 250 g potatoes, cubed
- 1 ts red chili powder
- 200 g fenugreek leaves, chopped
- salt to taste
1. Place Eurasia on the hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it till the roasting symbol appears.
2. When the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting symbol, set hob to low level, add oil and cumin seeds followed by red chillies.
3. Add the potatoes and chilli powder, mix it well. Close the pot, set hob to highest level, fit Audiotherm on Visiotherm and turn until the vegetable symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, set hob to low level.
5. Remove the lid and roast the potatoes for about 10 minutes. Now add the chopped methi leaves and mix.
6. Keep roasting the potatoes and methi till all the moisture from methi leaves dries up. Finally add salt and mix well.
7. Serve aloo methi with roti or rice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.