- 1 apple golden delicious
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1/2 piece fresh pastry
- 2 tbs peach jam
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Wash and cut apple in thin slices, as thin as possible.
3. Cut pastry in half, and sprinkle sugar on both sides.
4. Place pastry with baking paper in the Oval Griddle and close.
5. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 2. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the carrot symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the carrot window, remove the lid, turn over pastry, and place apple slices on top.
7. Daub apple slices with jam.
8. Switch off Navigenio and close. Cook with the residual heat, fit Audiotherm on Visiotherm and turn until the carrot symbol appears.
9. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the carrot window, remove the lid and the pies from the Oval Griddle and it's ready.
Do you want to see the preparation steps?
Register now or log in and use this and other great features!
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or cream.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.