- 2 carrots
- 2 waxy potatoes
- 100 g chorizo
- 250 g lentils
- 100 g bacon
- 50 g Serrano ham, in small cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 750 ml water
- salt, pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
1. Peel carrots and potatoes, cut carrots into thick slices and potatoes into cubes. Remove the skin of the chorizo and cut into small cubes along with ham and bacon.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast bacon, Chorizo and ham briefly.
3. Add lentils, bay leaf and water and stir. Cover with the Secuquick sofltine and close.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for about 5 minutes in the turbo area.
5. At the end of the cooking time put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick and season the stew with salt, pepper and olive oil.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.