- 250 g chickpeas
- 800 ml water
- 300 g waxy potatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 100 g chorizo (spanish salami)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 3 stalks parsley
- 1 tbs intenso or spicy paprika
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Soak chickpeas in water overnight.
3. Peel and dice the potatoes and mix with the olive oil. Cut the chorizo into slices. Peel onion and garlic and chop in Quick Cut. Pluck the parsley leaves and cut into small pieces.
4. Put the onion and garlic mix in a pot, close with the lid and place on the Navigenio. Switch to level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the roast symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio to level 2, remove the lid, add the potato cubes and roast everything.
6. Add the chickpeas together with the soaking water, chorizo and Intenso. Mix everything well and close with the Secuquick softline.
7. Set Navigenio to "A". Switch on Audiotherm, enter 6 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and cook in the turbo window.
8. At the end of cooking, place Secuquick in an inverted lid, depressurise and remove. Refine the stew with parsley.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.