- 900 g waxy potatoes
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 untreated lemon
- 3 tbs olive oil
- coarse sea salt
1. Wash the unpeeled potatoes thoroughly, brush and cut into wedges. Finely chop the rosemary leaves. Peel and finely cut the clove of garlic. Wash the lemon in hot water and cut into wedges.
2. Mix everything with olive oil in the pot and season with pepper. Heat the pot on the hob on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and turn over the potatoes.
3. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, bake for approx. 15 minutes. Turn the potatoes twice on an occasional basis.
4. At the end, switch Navigenio to high level, switch off the hob and depending on their size, bake the potatoes until done, approx. 5 minutes. Sprinkle potatoes with some sea salt and serve.
- For preparation on a gas hob, first follow the steps described under the first two points. Also turn over the potatoes, cover with the lid again, cook the potatoes on a low level until the turning point is reached. Switch off the gas hob and then place the Navigenio overhead. Switch to high level and depending on the size of the potatoes, bake until done for approx. 10 minutes, turn the potatoes twice on an occasional basis.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.