- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 250 g leek
- 1 bay leaf
- 200 g beef for simmering
- 1 chicken thigh
- 80 g chickpeas
1. Peel garlic, onion and carrot; clean leek. Cut everything into not-too-small pieces. Also cut beef and chicken thigh into pieces.
2. Put everything into the pot along with the chickpeas and fill up 2/3 of the way with water. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close the lid.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 30 minutes in the turbo area. Place the pot in an inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
4. Remove Secuquick and strain consommé carefully so that it does not become cloudy. Season to taste with salt.
- Drizzle with dry sherry before serving if desired.
- Once cooked, the meat can be used for meat croquettes, for example.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.