- 3 pieces pandan leaf
- 300 g chicken legs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ts soy sauce
- 1 ts sesame oil
- 5 slices dried ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups raw rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 5 slices cucumber
- 1 stalk spring onions
- 1 stalk cilantro/ coriander leaves
Preparation for chicken
1. Wash and fold 2 pieces of pandan leaves.
2. De-bone chicken legs and marinate it with salt, soy sauce and sesame oil.
3. Place your chicken drumstick, 3 slices of ginger and 2 cloves of garlic in the Combi sieve insert.
Preparation for rice
4. Smash 2 gloves of garlic and cut pandan leaf into pieces.
5. Put rice, smashed garlic, pandan leaf and ginger into the pot.
6. Place Combi sieve insert on top of the pot. Place it on Navigenio and set it at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 15 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears.
7. At the end of cooking time serve the chicken with rice. Garnish with coriander, spring onion and cucumber.
- If your chicken drumstick without de-bone, the cooking time should be additional 5 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.