- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 g frozen spinach
- 500 g minced beef
- salt, pepper
- 1 knife tip cinnamon
- sweet paprika powder
- cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml milk
- 150 g feta cheese
- 30 g pine nuts
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely in Quick Cut.
3. Put the frozen spinach, 3 tablespoons of water and onion mixture in a pot.
4. Place the pot on the stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the vegetable symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable symbol, set stove to low level and cook until done. Preheat the oven to 200 °C (top and bottom heat).
6. Knead the minced meat with the spices.
7. Whisk eggs with milk and season with salt and pepper. Cut the feta into cubes.
8. Arrange spinach and minced meat in a medium lasagnera.
9. Pour egg milk over it and sprinkle with feta and pine nuts. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.