- 15 g dried mushrooms
- 100 g bacon
- 200 g spicy sausage (e.g., Krakauer or Cabanossi)
- 1 onion
- 300 g white cabbage
- 300 g raw sauerkraut
- 300 g mixed goulash, in small cubes
- 1 ts caraway
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs plum puree
- 150 ml red wine
- salt, pepper
1. Finely chop the mushrooms. Cut the bacon into cubes and the sausage into slices. Peel and dice the onion. Clean the white cabbage and cut into strips.
2. Layer all ingredients in the pot, starting with bacon and sausage and topping off with white cabbage, add red wine.
3. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a lower level and cook in the turbo area for approx. 25 minutes.
4. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick. Generously season bigos with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.