- 100 g soft dried apricots
- 100 ml apple juice
- 2 tbs marsala
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 tbs oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 ts milled cumin seed
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Put apricots with apple juice and Marsala in a pot, place on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Boil up, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. Cut the chicken breast into cubes. Mix oil with salt, pepper and cumin. Turn the chicken and marinate for about 2 hours covered.
4. Drain the apricots well, alternate them with chicken on four skewers.
5. Place Arondo Grill on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2, place the skewers inside and cover with the lid. Roast until the turning point at 90 °C has been reached using the Audiotherm.
7. Turn the skewers, switch off Navigenio, cover the skewers and let them simmer for about 5 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.