- 200 g leek
- 300 g fennel
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small red chili
- 1 untreated lime
- 600 g minced poultry meat
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 ts curry powder
- cayenne pepper
- 30 g butter
- 30 g flour
- 500 ml milk
- 250 ml chicken broth
- 80 g processed cheese
- 12 lasagne sheets
- 100 g grated cheese
1. Clean the leek and cut into fine rings; clean the fennel and finely cut. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth and cut into slices.
2. Peel the garlic, core the chili and finely chop both.
3. Wash the lime in hot water, zest the peel and squeeze out the juice.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the mince meat in batches.
5. Add the garlic, chili and vegetables and roast. Deglaze with wine and season to taste with salt, curry and cayenne pepper.
6. Preheat oven to 200°C (top and bottom heat).
7. Add butter to the pan, heat on highest level until the butter begins to become frothy and switch to a low level. Add flour and briefly sauté. Add milk and broth and bring to a boil while stirring.
8. Let simmer for approx. 5 minutes, add processed cheese and melt, add lime juice and zest and season to taste with salt and pepper.
9. Alternately layer the cheese sauce, lasagne sheets and mince meat mixture in the Lasagnera, then finish with the cheese sauce. Finally sprinkle with grated cheese.
10. Bake in the middle of the oven without lid for approx. 35 minutes. Approx. 10 minutes before the end of the baking time, check the browning and, if necessary, cover with the lid until the end of cooking time.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.