- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small red chili
- 400 g broccoli
- 250 g risotto rice
- 20 g chopped almonds, roasted
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- 150 g sour cream
- 100 ml water
- salt, pepper
- AMC Chili Red Velvet
- 75 g grated Parmesan
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs lemon juice
1. Remove the chicken breast from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel and finely cut shallots and garlic. Clean the chili and chop finely. Clean the broccoli and cut into small florets.
3. Dab the meat dry. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and place the chicken breast inside. Roast until the turning point is reached.
4. Turn the meat, season, then roast again until the turning point has been reached.
5. Put the chicken breast in the inverted lid. To make the sauce, add the sour cream and water to the cooking juices, mix everything well, let it heat up, and season to taste.
6. Place the chicken breast in the sauce, cover with the lid again and allow to rest on a low level for approx. 8 to 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of the pieces).
7. Add the shallot and garlic to the pot. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the rice and briefly roast. Add the broccoli and almonds, deglaze with the vegetable broth.
8. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 7 minutes in the soft area.
9. At the end of the cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick. Stir in Parmesan, butter and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.