- 1 onion
- 50 g fresh ginger
- 1 chili
- 180 g rice
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 400 g kidney beans (tin)
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 organic lime
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 50 g Pecan
1. Peel and finely dice onion and ginger, clean chilli and finely dice.
2. Place onion in the pot. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level, add ginger, chili and rice. Roast and deglaze with broth.
4. Set stove at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 20 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, set at low level and cook until done.
5. Rinse kidney beans in a sieve with hot water. Peel the cucumber, halve lengthways, remove the seeds and cut into slices. Finely cut coriander.
6. Mix everything with the rice in a lasagnera. Wash the lime, rub off some peel and squeeze out the juice. Mix both with olive oil, salt, pepper to a marinade and fold under the salad ingredients.
7. Roughly chop pecans and sprinkle over the salad to serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.