- 400 g carrots
- 400 g kohlrabi
- 2 twigs thyme
- 2 tbs red wine
- 1 ts honey
- salt, pepper
- 600 g saddle of lamb fillets
- salt, pepper
- 4 tbs sesame
- 50 g grated Parmesan
- 20 g soft butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel the carrots and kohlrabi and cut into small cubes. Pluck and chop the thyme leaves.
3. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio to level 2, add the meat and roast on both sides. Take out the meat and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add vegetable cubes dripping wet into the pot, add red wine, close with the lid and set Navigenio to "A". Switch on Audiotherm, enter 10 minutes cookig time to the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the vegetable symbol appears.
6. In the meantime, mix sesame with parmesan, butter and olive oil in the Quick Cut, season with salt and pepper.
7. Spread the paste on the saddle of lamb. Season the vegetables with thyme, honey, salt and pepper and place the meat on top.
8. Place pot in the inverted lid, place Navigenio overhead and set it at low level. As long as Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 10 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake. At the end of baking time, set Navigenio to high level. As long as Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter 5 minutes in the Audiotherm and gratinate until golden brown.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.