- 300 g eggplants
- 1 ts coarse sea salt
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tomatoes
- 100 g feta
- 20 g pitted black olives
- 1 stalk basil
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 25 g cashews, chopped
- salt, pepper
- paprika powder
- 30 g grated cheese
1. Halve the eggplant lengthwise, scoop out the insides with a spoon, and set aside the eggplant pulp. Sprinkle the halved eggplants with the sea salt.
2. Finely dice the eggplant pulp and drizzle with lemon juice. Clean and dice the tomato. Finely dice the feta and olives. Chop the basil leaves.
3. Mix everything with olive oil and cashews and season well with salt, pepper, and ground paprika.
4. Dap the halved eggplants dry with paper towel, fill them with the mixture, and place them in the Softiera insert. Pour approx. 150 ml water into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
5. Place the pot on the Navigenio, heat on level 6 up to the steam window, switch to level 2 and cook for approx. 6 minutes in the steam area. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick and sprinkle eggplants with cheese.
6. Place the pot on a heat-resistant surface. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to the large level, gratinate for approx. 5 minutes.
- Serve with some curd, crème fraîche, or yogurt.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.