- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup curd
- 200 g condensed milk (1 tin)
- 6 almonds, blanched and chopped
- 2 green cardamoms, powdered
- 6 pistachio
1. Beat the curds, condensed milk and milk together. Pour this mixture in a 16 cm Combi bowl, sprinkle cardamom powder on top.
2. Pour 150 ml water in the pot and place the combi bowl inside.
3. Close with EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm. Place pot on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the steam window, set at low level and steam until done. Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the lid and remove the Combi bowl. Allow to cool to room temperature. Place in the fridge until it has cooled down and serve with chopped almonds.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.