- 125 g butter
- 250 ml milk
- 500 g flour
- 1 ts salt
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 1/2 ts sugar
- flour for handling
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 1 bunch parsley
- 300 g feta cheese
- 150 g fresh spinach
- salt, pepper
- ground sweet paprika
- 50 g butter, melted
1. Warm the butter and milk in the pot.
2. Mix flour and salt, then sift into a bowl. Use your hands to make a well in the middle and crumble the yeast into it. Add sugar and gradually pour the lukewarm milk-butter mixture into the bowl.
3. Work everything together into a smooth dough. Cover with a kitchen towel and set in a warm place to rise until the mixture has visibly increased in bulk.
4. Clean the spring onions and slice them into thin rings. Remove the parsley leaves from the stems and chop finely. Crumble feta cheese, chop spinach coarsely and mix with scallions and parsley. Season to taste with salt, pepper and ground paprika.
5. Divide the dough into portions of about 70 grams each. Roll out the individual portions very thinly on a floured work surface and spread with the melted butter.
6. Brush the flatbread with the filling and fold them in half.
7. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, and add the first stuffed flatbread dough. Cover with the lid and cook the first side for approx. 1 minute, flip the flatbread, cover again and continue cooking for approx. 1 minute.
8. Cook the rest of the flatbreads in the same way. After the second flatbread, roasting time increases to about 1-2 minutes per side; if the browning is not sufficient, increase the power supply slightly.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.