- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 200 g rice
- 350 ml vegetable broth
- 100 ml milk
- 1 small zucchini
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 30 g almond slivers
- salt and pepper
- milled coriander
1. Peel onion and garlic, dice finely and place in a pot. Put the lid on, place on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
2. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level, add the rice and roast with it.
3. Stir in vegetable broth and milk. Set at highest level, heat the pot up to the vegetable window, set at low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes using the Audiotherm.
4. Clean the zucchini and cut into cubes. Halve the cherry tomatoes and stir the vegetables into the rice.
5. Leave the vegetable rice with the lid on for approx. 5 minutes at low level. Cut the chives into small rolls.
6. Roast the almonds in a small HotPan until golden brown. Stir half of it with the chives into the rice.
7. Season with salt, pepper and coriander, arrange rice and sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- Almond rice is a great vegetarian dish. For a vegan variant, replace milk with unsweetened almond or rice milk.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.