- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 kg waxy potatoes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 L vegetable broth
- 1 handful of chopped herbs
- salt, pepper
- 250 g mushrooms (e.g. porcini mushrooms and brown mushrooms)
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic, peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Mix everything with olive oil.
3. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at Level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio at level 2 and roast under occasional turning. Add stock and stir.
5. Close with Secuquick softline and set Navigenio to "A". Enter approx. 4 minutes in the Audiotherm and cook in the soft area.
6. At the end of cooking time place Secuquick in the inverted lid and let it depressurize by itself.
7. Remove Secuquick, add herbs and season to taste.
8. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth, cut into slices and sprinkle with olive oil.
9. Place Arondo Grill on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Heat up until to the roasting window using Audiotherm.
10. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio at level 2 and add the mushrooms. Roast on both sides for approx. 1 minute, season with salt and pepper.
11. Serve the mushrooms with the potato and herb stew.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.