- 1500 g boiled peeled floury potatoes
- 300 g pork belly
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml olive oil
- 1 tbs hot paprika powder
- 1 tbs sweet paprika powder
1. Cut the potatoes into small pieces (approx. 0.5 cm) and put them into the Softiera insert. Add approx. 150 ml of water to the pot, place the Softiera insert in it and close with Secuquick softline.
2. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 1 minute cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the soft window, set stove at low level and cook until done. At the end of cooking time place the pot in the inverted lid and let Secuquick depressurize by itself.
4. Cut pork belly into strips, clean garlic and cut into slices.
5. Pour olive oil into HotPan, place on stove and set at medium level. Add garlic and paprika powder to the oil. Deep-fry carefully while stirring constantly. Do not let the garlic brown too much, otherwise it will become bitter. Remove the garlic oil from the HotPan.
6. Set stove at highest level and sear the pork belly strips in the HotPan until they are crispy, then remove them.
7. Use a fork to crush the potatoes. Add the garlic oil, season with salt and mix well.
8. Serve the potatoes with the crispy strips of pork belly.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.