- 150 g carrots
- 150 g knob celery
- 100 g leek
- 50 g Bündnerfleisch/Viande des Grisons (cured beef)
- 2 shallots
- 250 ml white wine
- 500 ml beef broth
- 2 twigs thyme
- 1 tbs crème fraîche
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and dice the carrots and knob celery. Clean the leek and cut into rings, cut the Bündnerfleisch/Viande des Grisons into fine strips.
2. Peel the shallots, finely cut, and add to the pot. Heat the pot on the highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, roast briefly the shallots, gradually add the vegetables, and roast briefly.
3. Add the white wine, broth, and sprigs of thyme, heat on the highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the vegetable area.
4. Remove the thyme, add Bündnerfleisch/Viande des Grisons and crème fraîche, stir and season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.