- 1 bunch soup base vegetables (leek, carrot, celeriac, parsley)
- 1 onion
- 1 kg beef bones (have the butcher chop them into pieces)
- 1 kg beef for boiling
- 2 1/2 L water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 ts peppercorns
1. Clean and dice the soup base vegetables. Wash onion with peel still on, halve it crosswise, place into a pot with cut side down and cover with the lid.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to medium level, loosen the seared onion halves from the bottom of the pot, add the soup vegetables and bones and sauté briefly.
3. Add meat and pour on water. Add spices and stir. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close the lid.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 25 minutes in the turbo area.
5. After cooking is finished, place the pot in an inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself. Then remove the Secuquick.
6. Let meat cool for a few minutes and remove. Pass the stock through a sieve lined with a cloth and season with salt.
7. Continue to use the stock and meat according to the recipe.
- If necessary, remove fat from the meat. Cut the meat into slices and serve with a horseradish sauce or cut into strips and make a beef salad.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.