- 1 bunch soup vegetables
- 1 onion
- 1 chicken
- 2 L chicken broth
- 2 carrots
- 3 sticks celery
- 150 g rice
- 3 tomatoes
- 150 g frozen peas
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- 1 bunch parsley leaves
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Clean and chop the soup vegetables. Wash the onion and remove the stalk and roots.
3. Place everything together with the chicken and broth in a pot, close with Secuquick softline.
4. Place pot on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 30 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the turbo symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the turbo window, set hob at low level and cook until done.
6. Peel the carrots, clean the celery and cut both finely into cubes. Depressurise Secuquick under cold water or by pressing the yellow button and remove.
7. Leave to rest briefly, remove the chicken and allow to cool slightly. Remove the skin and the bones from the meat. Allow to cool completely.
8. Sieve off the broth and add the rice, carrots and celery and set the hob to highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 15 minutes cooking time, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the vegetable window appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, set hob to low level and cook until done.
9. Chop the meat into small pieces. Blanch tomatoes with boiling water, quench, skin and chop in eighth.
10. Add the peas to the stew, set hob at highest level, heat pot up to the vegetable window, set hob at low level and cook approx. 5 minutes using the Audiotherm.
11. Add meat and tomatoes and let it heat up. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Pluck the parsley leaves, chop finely and sprinkle over the stew.
- Freshly boiled chicken broth not only tastes good, it also warms from the inside and relieves colds, it helps to protect the mucous membranes and its ingredients strengthen the immune system.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.