- 2 stalks celery stalk
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 clove
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ts black peppercorns
- 250 ml beef broth
- 250 ml white wine
- 1 kg veal (flank)
- 4 anchovies (canned)
- 150 g drained tuna in salt water (canned)
- 2 tbs pickled capers
- 2 fresh egg yolks
- 150 ml olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 2 ts lemon juice
- 1 untreated lemon
- pickled caperberries
1. Clean the celery, peel the carrot and onion and finely cut everything. Stick the clove through the bay leaves and add everything to the pot with the peppercorns, broth and wine.
2. Heat the pot up on highest level up to the turbo window, turn down to a low level and cook in the turbo area for approx. 30 minutes.
3. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it depressurize by itself. Remove Secuquick and let the meat cool completely in the broth, preferably overnight.
4. Finely cut the anchovy fillets, pull the tuna apart, finely puree both with the capers and egg yolks in a tall blender cup, slowly stirring in the olive oil.
5. Season the tuna sauce with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Cut the veal into thin slices. Wash the lemon in hot water and cut into thin slices.
7. Plate the meat with the tuna sauce, lemon slices and caperberries.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.