- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 300 g green beans
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 0.2 g saffron
- 200 g paella or risotto rice
- 150 g green peas (frozen)
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
1. Peel the onion and garlic, remove the seeds from the chilli pepper and finely chop everything with Quick Cut.
2. Clean the green beans and cut into bite-sized pieces, clean the peppers, remove the seeds and cut into short strips.
3. Pour the onion mix into a HotPan, close with lid, place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and sear the onion mix.
5. Sprinkle with saffron and roast briefly, add peppers, beans, rice and peas. Add the broth and mix well.
6. Set stove at highest level and heat pot up to the vegetable window, set at low level and cook approx. 15 minutes using Audiotherm.
7. Scald the tomatoes with boiling water, quench and skin. Cut tomatoes into eighths and remove seeds.
8. Gently fold the tomatoes into the paella and season with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.