- 4 large mushrooms
- 4 small tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 30 g black pitted olives
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g feta
- 2 tbs quark (20% fat)
- 150 g ground beef
- salt, pepper
- red pepper flakes
1. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or tea towel and remove stems. Slice off the top of the tomato and scoop out the insides (this is very easy to do with a melon baller). Clean the zucchini, cut it into around 4 pieces and hollow out the insides with a melon baller, leaving the outside in one piece.
2. Peel and dice the onions along with the olives and sun-dried tomatoes. Knead everything with the feta, quark and ground meat. Season generously with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, then stuff the prepared vegetables.
3. Place stuffed vegetables into the Softiera insert. Pour approx. 150 ml of water into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 4 minutes in the steam area.
5. When the cooking time is over, remove the Softiera insert and serve hot.
- For optimal browning, place the Navigenio overhead and bake the stuffed vegetables on large level for approx. 3 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.